願天下有情人, 都能成為眷屬.
己成眷屬的人, 都能成為永遠的情人.
If there were no tears, no way to feel inside, 如果沒有眼淚, 也無法再深深感受了,
I'd still feel for you. 我還是會一直惦記著你.
And even if the sun refused to shine, 即使如果太陽不再發光了,
even if romance ran out of rhyme, 甚至所有旋律都不再羅曼蒂克了,
you would still have my heart until the end of time. 你仍將擁有我的心, 直到時光的盡頭.
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine. 你是我的所有, 我的愛, 我的情人.
All of my life I have been waiting for all you give to me. 我生命的全部, 正等待著你帶給我.
You've opened my eyes and shown me how to love unselfishly 你打開我眼睛並告訴我如何無私的愛
I've dreamed of this a thousand times before 我曾經這樣夢過無數次
and in my dreams I couldn't love you more ... 在我的夢中, 我無法再愛你 .....
I would give you my heart until the end of time, 我會給了你我的心, 直到時光的盡頭,
you're all I need, my love, my Valentine. 你是我的所有, 我的愛, 我的情人.
And even if the sun refused to shine 即使如果太陽不再發光了
even if romance ran out of rhyme 甚至所有旋律都不再羅曼蒂克了
you would still have my heart until the end of time 你仍將擁有我的心, 直到時光的盡頭
'cause all I need is you, my Valentine. 因為我所需要的是你, 我的情人.
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine. 你是我的所有, 我的愛, 我的情人.
留言列表